The Faculty of Fine Arts welcomes doctoral researchers, Portuguese and foreign, to conduct post-doctoral programs. The work plans are established in direct connection with the Faculty’s academic activities and its Research Centres.
The conclusion of the post-doctoral program grants a certificate issued by the Faculty.
How to apply
The application process for post-doctorate must be submitted in person at the Faculty’s Academic Services during their standard opening hours. The application process will include the following documents:
- Copy of certificate of the academic degree or equivalent (present the original in the application);
- Updated curriculum vitae, including published or documented works;
- Research project, with the general objectives to achieve. It should also be mentioned in which Section of the Center for Research and Studies in Fine Arts (CIEBA) will the research activities take place;
- Document with the acceptance for the guidance of the post-doctoral work (with scientific opinion on the research project to develop) issued by a teacher or researcher of the Faculty of Fine Arts (holder of a Ph’D degree);
- Copy of identification document (passport, UE citizen card, etc.).
The application will be evaluated by the Faculty’s Scientific Board. The applicant will be informed of the decision by the Academic Services.