The Faculdade de Belas-Artes provides the attendance of isolated course units of its Bachelors and Masters to all interested parties.
The study offer through free mover student regime provides development and updating knowledge, as well as multidisciplinary training.
All interested parties can apply for the attendance of isolated course units lectured at Faculdade de Belas-Artes, with or without link to higher education institutions, as long as they are over 16 years old.
When should I apply?
For the attendance of course units in the 1st semester of the academic year 2019/2020, the deadlines are:
Application > from august 19, 2019 to september 6, 2019
For the attendance of course units in the 2nd semester of the academic year 2019/2020, the deadlines are:
Application > deadline to be determined
Applications will be evaluated exclusively in order of instruction and validation. Disclosure of the application results will be communicated within 10 days of the application being formalized.
What documents are required to apply?
The application process must include the following documents:
- Copy of passport or national identity card (for applicants who do not have portuguese nationality);
- Curriculum vitae;
- Copy of certificate of the academic degree or academic qualification.
For students enrolled in 2019/2020 at Faculdade de Belas-Artes, it is only required to fill out application online form.
Updated in 7/08/2017
IMPORTANT INFORMATON: Before you do your application, please consult if the course unit is available.
Number of free places per isolated course units:
- Theoretical (T) course units – maximum number of available places: 5 (five);
- Theoretical-practical (TP) and Pratical-laboratorial (PL) course units –maximum number of available places: 2 (two).
LIST OF COURSE UNITS WITH ALL PLACES COMPLETED:
LIST of unavailable course units:
Cursos de Licenciatura:
- Artes Plásticas I
- Artes Plásticas II
- Desenho: Projeto I
- Desenho: Projeto II
- Design de Comunicação III
- Design de Comunicação IV
- Design de Comunicação V
- Design de Comunicação VI
- Escultura I
- Escultura II
- Escultura III
- Escultura IV
- Escultura V
- Escultura VI
- Fotografia Experimental
- Introdução ao Design
- Pintura I
- Pintura II
- Pintura III
- Pintura IV
- Pintura V
- Pintura VI
- Projeto I (DE)
- Projeto II (DE)
- Projeto III (DE)
- Projeto III (AM)
- Projeto IV (DE)
- Projeto IV (AM)
- Projeto V (DE)
- Projeto de Museologia e Curadoria
Cursos de Mestrado:
- Design de Produto I
- Design de Produto II
- Design Urbano e de Interiores I
- Design Urbano e de Interiores II
- Projeto I (AM)
- Projeto II (AM)
- Projecto em Práticas Tipográficas e Editoriais Contemporâneas I
- Projecto em Práticas Tipográficas e Editoriais Contemporâneas II
Cursos de Pós-Graduação:
- All course units from Curso Pós-Graduado de Especialização em Arte Sonora
- All course units from Curso Pós-Graduado de Especialização em Digital Experience Design (DXD)
- All course units from Curso Pós-Graduado de Especialização em Discursos da Fotografia Contemporânea
Doutoramento em Belas-Artes:
- All course units from Doutoramento em Belas-Artes
how may i present my application?
Applications for free mover student regime are made exclusively through the online application system of Faculdade de Belas-Artes.
Before you initiate your on-line application to the course please read carefully the instructions below. For questions regarding the submission of your application do not hesitate to contact the Faculty’s Academic Services
- To make your online application, you must access the Fenix system and authenticate with the data of your Campus@ULisboa account. If you have lost access to your Campus@ULisboa account, you can make the recovery here
- If you haven’t attended any course at Faculdade de Belas-Artes and have no Campus@ULisboa account, you must necessarily carry out a pre-registration in Fenix application here
- Important Information: There have been some troubles in receiving register messages to @netcabo.pt; @hotmail.com; @vodafone.pt users. As the reason for the failure of delivery is unrelated to the university, if you are using these email accounts, we can not garantee you will receive the automatic information the online system sends.
- After accessing the application, you must select the Applications tab. Next, you must create your application by choosing the regime and the course. After these steps, you must fill the requested data in the electronic form.
- All the documents required for the application process must be attached in digital format.
- The online application will become valid only after payment of the application fee. For that purpose, an ATM payment reference is made available (only usable under the portuguese banking system). It is also possible to make the payment by credit/debit card. If the payment is not made until the indicated deadline, the application will be canceled.
- The non-submission of the required documents, or the incorrect presentation (e.g., Illegible document, not legalized foreign document, etc.) will invalidate the application. The candidate will be informed of this fact by the Fenix platform or by e-mail.
- Errors or omissions in filling out the electronic application form, or in carrying out the application process, are the sole responsibility of the candidate.
After the ranking process, applicants will be informed by email of the final result of the application. In case of acceptance, it will be dependent on the presentation at the Academic Services of the original (or a legal copy) of the degree certificate, during the indicated period.
The application involves the payment of an application fee (non-refundable) of 30 EUR.
For students enrolled in 2019/2020 at Faculdade de Belas-Artes, in a study-degree or post graduation course, who apply for the attendance of of isolated course units, application fee (non-refundable) is 15 EUR.
This fee must be paid within application.
In the application, the applicant must indicate the course units that wishes to attend, but may not exceed 30 ECTS per year. In the free mover regime, applications for dissertation / internship report / project work / thesis seminar / thesis or other isolated courses units of the same nature, shall not be accepted.
It is not allowed to indicate in the application, in each semester, more than five course units.
ADMISSION AND FREQUENCY CONDITIONS
What are the conditions for admission and enrollment?
Enrollment in isolated course units is subject to the approval of the Faculty’s President. Enrollment can be refused if: the course unit being taught lacks available resources; if the unit is not available in the semester to which the student is applying; or if the class is full.
Ranking process will be done exclusively by validation order.
What are the conditions of frequency?
Each year, students in the free mover regime cannot attend more than 30 ECTS.
When enrolling on an assessment basis, each student may not enroll in more than 60 accumulated ECTS of the same course during their academic course.
The free mover students are not eligible for mobility programs.
How is made the assessment and certification?
The enrollment in isolated course units can be performed in a system of assessment or non assessment. Free mover students enrolled in an assessment regime are subject to the same system of assessment as students enrolled in a regular basis.
Certificates regarding attendance and ECTS approval may be provided. The attendance of individual course units does not provide recognition of ownership of part or the whole of the study courses to which they belong, or confer the right to award a diploma or course degree.
ATTENDANCE FEES / ACADEMIC YEAR 2019/2020
The amounts due for the enrollment in isolated course units, in 2019/2020, are displayed in the table below. The fee is per each course unit.
Course units from the Masters in Ciências da Conservação, Desenho, Escultura, Museologia e Museografia and Práticas Tipográficas
Course units from the Masters in Arte Multimédia, Crítica Curadoria e Teorias da Arte, Design de Comunicação, Design de Equipamento and Pintura
|External students||270 EUR||280 EUR||340 EUR|
|International students (1)||875 EUR||800 EUR||800 EUR|
|Students enrolled in 2019/2020 at Belas-Artes (in a study-degree or post-graduation course)||90 EUR||120 EUR||145 EUR|
(1) Applicants who do not have portuguese nationality or do not have an European Union nationality, excepting those who legaly live in Portugal for two years, uninterrupted. Period for study does not count to it.
The amount due for the enrollment in isolated course units must be paid in full at registration.
In addition to the above attendance rates, a matriculation fee in the amount of 15 EUR shall be also charged (which already includes the value of the academic insurance).
Non-payment of the amounts indicated above, within 10 working days after the admission of the application, implies the expiration of the right to enrollment and attendance of the isolated course unit.
Here you will find the ULisboa’s regulation of free mover student regime.