The ERASMUS + Programme is based on institutional cooperation. The existence of a bilateral agreement between Belas-Artes and applicant’ sending school is mandatory. If there isn’t an agreement, student should contact his home University and confirm if they are interested in having a partnership within ERASMUS + Programme.
Students who have interest in spending an ERASMUS exchange periodo at Belas-Artes must apply at their home institution in first place, according its admission conditions. Therefore, partner schools should nominate candidates to Belas-Artes within the established deadlines.
Nominees should do their application according the following procedures.
Applications are exclusively online through the Fenix platform.
Before you start your online application for an ERASMUS + exchange period, please read carefully the instructions below. For questions regarding the submission of your application do not hesitate to contact Academic and Mobility Department, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To make your online application, you must necessarily carry out a pre-registration in Fenix application here
- After login, you must select the Applications tab. Next, you must create your application by choosing the ERASMUS + Mobility (Incoming) regime and the period of studies. After these steps, you must fill out the requested data in the electronic form.
- All the documents required for the application process must be attached in digital format.
- The non-submission of the required documents, or the incorrect presentation (e.g., Illegible document) will invalidate the application. The candidate will be informed of this fact by the Fenix platform or by e-mail.
- Errors or omissions in filling out the electronic application form, or in carrying out the application process, are the sole responsibility of the candidate.
Applications will be considered by our ERASMUS Coordination. All the applicants will be informed regarding application’s decision by eletronic mail, within 4 weeks from the application deadline.
The application process will include the following documents:
- Copy of student’s Passport or ID Card
- Student’s nomination by ERASMUS/International Office of the sending University [nomination by eletronic mail is enough, in that case, applicants must attach a copy of the eletronic mail]
- Portfolio [the document may not have more than 15 Mb. You must start your portfolio with a motivation letter, where you explain why you chose Belas-Artes]
- Learning Agreement for Studies [Download]. You can consult academic information here.
You can apply to Belas-Artes until the following closing dates:
- Winter Semester / 30th June (considering the atual pandemic situation)
- Spring Semester / 31th October
Academic and Mobility Department