The students, who have been accepted by our ERASMUS Coordination for an exchange period, should careful read the following information.
First Steps at Belas-Artes
- Check-in – Upon your arrival to Lisbon, you should direct yourself to Belas-Artes, to ERASMUS Office, in order to do the check-in. In order to open your file, you should bring your identity document (passport or foreign citizen ID card) and a color photo (passport type). You should pay an insurance fee, mandatory to all exchange students according to the requirements of the Erasmus Charter for Higher Education. The insurance’s fee for the academic year 2017-18 will be updated soon.
- Welcome Kit – You will be awarded a Welcome Kit that includes among other documents a statement of acceptance (this statement can be used as a temporary ERASMUS Student Card).
- Class Enrollment Form – With the beginning of the academic year, students are advised to speak to the teachers and seek their acceptance in the courses (some classes can have quantity access restrictions, previous requirements, number of free places, etc). Then, students must fill in an authorization enrollment form, which must be signed by the teacher.
- Enrollment – The ERASMUS students have the first two weeks of classes to be enrolled in the subjects. Students should deliver the authorization enrollment forms signed by the teachers, in the ERASMUS Office, until the deadline of September 29th, 2017.
- Wireless connection – The register procedures in the University of Lisbon’s account (campus@ulisboa) will be sent to your email address, registered in the online system Fenix-Edu. Chosen credencials allow University’s Wifi access.
- Learning Agreement for Studies – Proposed mobility programme at FBA and its changes during the mobility (if applicable). After enrollment, student should confirm the initial proposal and do changes if necessary.
Before the Departure
Before you return to your school, you should request two final documents in the ERASMUS Office:
Transcript of Records – This document certify your grades at Faculdade de Belas-Artes da Universidade de Lisboa.
Confirmation of Studies – In this form we confirm your presence at Belas-Artes, certifying arrival and departure dates.
If your School needs other documents besides these, just inform our Office and we will gladly comply with your faculty demands.
You should also confirm Learning Agreement for Studies, its signature and its changes, if necessary.